Thank you to the lovely Kazz1n for tagging me. Do check out her blog.
Now, I don’t really do any other posts except for reviews to products I’ve use, I thought it will be rude not to do this tag. I started this blog for almost a year, and never really think to follow or get any followers. I am just using this blog to get the memories of the product out of the way if that make sense. So I am kind of slow getting into the wp community. There are just way too many awesome nice people on the internet.
So I am thankful for everyone who take their time reading my blog, liking and commenting on the posts. Thank you for the follow too. I never realise how much it actually mean to me.
You all have been so kind and encouraging. Even though my posts are relatively boring and my vocabulary is limited, you guys still bother to see it.
Let me rant a little, or maybe a lot. When you reach your 20s and life just pass you by, you really can get lost in translation. I know I did, I mean I am. Everyone around you sort of moving on, especially with their other halves. They get new job and planning for the rest of their lives. Adulthood, they said. I may be 23, but I still feel like a kid. Growing up, I feel that I’ve been left out a lot. I never really feel truly belong. Whenever I got close to someone, that person had to move (school/country), or it will be graduation. So, I retreat to blogging, but my English doesn’t improve.
Only this year then I started to feel welcome because of you all. For some reason, I feel kind of belong. It is like I am a part of something. So again, thank you. Let’s start the tag.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers you have recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those bloggers for a versatile blogger award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they’ve been nominated
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
The lovely people:
Marie from callmejagi
Amanda from prettylittlebeautyblog
Kristin from musthaveboxes
Sam from thirteenthandhudson (Kimberly and Katrina too)
Von from venusvon
Jaki from stilettosstarsandrocknroll
Curvaceous girl from southernhipsnstips
Natalie from Natzisstash
Davi from ladywithnoname
Anyone else I have not included. Sadly I can only feature 15 blogs. So please nominate yourself and say its from me. 🙂
7 things about me:
- I am only 1.48cm. I am that short.
- I am on the quest of finding the best Tiramisu (at least in SG).
- I wanted to be a makeup artist after O’level, but that never happen.
- I only really seriously started playing(using) with makeup a year ago.
- Ever since I started this blog, I collected more products than I get rid/used up. Kind of defeat the purpose of this blog.
- My hobby includes reading and doing nail art. Both started when I was 12. But I stop doing nail art until 2 years ago.
- I do not know how to put on fake eyelashes.
So ya, thanks for reading. 🙂