I like these mask as it covers my neck too. It is a tad big, but the fit is quite nice cause if the security from the loops of the ears and neck. The mask has this rhombus pattern on it, so it’s nice. I mean I don’t think it matters, but I just like seeing pattern than just a plain white mask. So this kind of smell weird. It’s not so off putting, but I don’t like the scent of it. I manage to use all 5 masks from the box, so that count for something? Nah.
It’s a cooling mask, refreshing, but not for under the eyes. I don’t know why it doesn’t feel cool under the eyes. Weird huh. So it is a hydrate, repair and brighten mask, and it hydrates but I am not sure about the other 2 claims. I also can really only use this mask for the 15 minutes they say to, cause after that it always itches me. Like all I want to do is scratch my face. But I kept forgetting, that’s why I did end up using all the 5 masks. So this is a no for me. I really should put some kind of indicator.
Will repurchase? No.
I have here Hyaluronan hydrating mask and Green tea & barley whitening mask.
– Super cooling when applied. Great for when it’s really warm and you want something cooling.
– After 30 min of use, the mask is still damp.
– The essence sink into the face rather quickly, after I remove the mask.
– There’s plenty extra on the packaging, so I slather those up on my face twice.
– Face feel smooth.
I don’t know if you can see extra essence.
It has that extra plastic sheet, which I don’t like. I find that it tend to stick to the plastic more than to my face. So I have to really pull them apart. It gets kind of messy. I also really don’t like the feeling of having something stuck on my hand.
Green tea & barley whitening
– Cooling, refreshing, calming.
– The essence is sticky on my fingers.
– Mask fits snugly on my face.
– Gives off a dewy finish.
– Doesn’t whiten my face, but I can’t escape the sunlight.
I prefer the Hyaluronan hydrating mask as it is more cooling and I find that it is super hydrating. Really great for after a day of too much sun.